Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its a Jumper!

Yesterday was really exciting. I had a followup appointment with my doctor and she did a quick ultrasound to check on the heartbeat. The baby has grown SO MUCH since we saw her last and she was jumping and wiggling all over the place! We were not able to get an audio of the heartbeat because she was bouncing around everywhere but you could see the heart beating a thousand miles a minute. So everything looks really good so hopefully we have another dancer in there!

I am right at 10 weeks right now, its totally amazing to look up the pictures of babies in the womb on Google. These are so incredible!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hey Erin!

Love reading your blog....

We have some news too... I don't have your email.. so posting here.. read my blog if you have the time:
http://christmasmiracle41.blogspot.com/
See you soon!

Joanne