Tuesday, May 6, 2008

32 Weeks and counting...

The countdown is really on! Only 8 weeks left and Leonard will finally be here! I went to the Dr. on Friday and everything is looking really good. He is average weight and size from what they can tell and all his insides are functioning normally. His movement is good (I could have told them that) and we are still on track for a delivery around July 5. It was so neat because on the ultrasound you could see little hairs on his head!


Baby is well but Mommy's feet are still pretty swollen most of the time. Dr. says I dont have preclampsyia, but rather a minor case of gestational edema which basically means im retaining quite a bit of water. So they are keeping an eye on it, but all my other stats are great so they think I will be ok.


We are still in the process of renovating Leonard's room. We are re-finishing the floors and they are going to look fantastic!


More preggo pics! Yay!

2 comments:

Christy B said...

Hey Erin, I had the same thing when I was pg. My doctor never really gave it a name, but I swelled TERRIBLY! But showed no signs of preclampsya either. My blood pressure was perfect every visit. When I went into labor, I was swollen all over, they even commented on it when I was getting my epi .... after delivery when I went into to have my staples removed (c-section) I had lost like 25 lbs, most of it water. I was pretty miserable from it, but it didn't cause any pregnancy problems at all.

Joanne said...

You are so cute! Love the Leonard belly! 8 more weeks! 8 more weeks! can't wait!!!!