Monday, September 29, 2008

A wonderful weekend

This weekend both me and Jeremiah were determined to spend some real, quality family time together. I spent some of Saturday cleaning the house and then most of the day was spent playing with Leonard and just having a good time all together.

Leonard has had a stuffy nose this week. Poor little guy. He has been in amazingly good spirits for being all stuffed up. Thankfully, he isnt "sick" just a bit congested.

He is getting bigger and changing all the time. Sometimes I look down at him and he looks so different. Just looking at his pictures from when he was just born, I can hardly believe how he has changed.

Here are some photos from our weekend together. We took some in the park with b&w film on Jeremiah's film camera. Those will take about 2 weeks to come in b/c its special film. So hopefully I can get those scanned in soon.










1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of you pouring the water over Leonard's head...his expression is priceless! What is the name of that toy he is holding in the last two pictures?