Monday, September 15, 2008

12 weeks!

Leonard is 12 weeks today and in another week he will be officially three months old! Time has gone by so quickly, it just seems like a few weeks ago that he came into this world and I became a mommy. Everyday is something new and he is just so fascinating. He has been laughing and giggling and growing bigger and bigger!

Last nite was exciting because it was the first time he has slept for over 4 hours! He slept for 6 1/2 hours and when he woke up to eat at 4:30am I felt like I had been sleeping for days :) Hopefully, this becomes a trend :)

So here are some pics of me and him (finally) and a couple others from the past week or so.







2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love all these pictures, Leonard is such a sweetie!!!

Joanne said...

Awesome pictures!!! He is so adorable!