Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feeling Icky

So this is me and my hubby's first baby and we are so excited! We found out about 3 weeks ago and after having three weeks of feeling great (if not just incredibly tired) the nausea finally hit. I was hoping to be one of those people who doesnt get nauseous but unfortunately for me, it was not meant to be. Saturday I woke up feeling like CRAP. So here we go for at least the next two months...lets hope.


With my appetite pretty much gone its hard to eat well. Right now all I want is burgers and fries, it actually helps with the queasiness for some reason. Oh, and Odwalla Citrus C-Monster Juice...thats probably a bit healthier than burgers and fries. So im REALLY trying to eat well and trying to at least get out and walk. Me and Jeremiah took our dog Eddie for a walk last nite and that helped too. The weather is so nice right now and the fresh air really helps.


I have my first prenatal appointment next Wednesday so they will take my blood (eek!) and test me for everything under the sun and hopefully we will get a better idea of how far along I am.


Im not showing yet but here is an idea of what the baby might look like right now. Its more like an alien but starting to look more human everyday! The miracle of life is so amazing!

No comments: