Friday, November 30, 2007

Victory over nausea! For now...

Well yesterday was great because I wasn't nauseous at all! Today I feel good too and while im still tired its great to feel good. We and Jeremiah woke up early and took a nice walk yesterday and that was great. I didn't poop out by 10 am like I have been lately and was so full of energy I decided to do Turbo Jam and try my prenatal yoga video. I felt great afterwards but I may have overdone it. I slept like I was in a coma last nite and we weren't able to get up early enough for our walk. But thats ok, its the weekend and we can walk a nice long walk tomorrow. Im even thinking of doing another TJ DVD today to keep the momentum going.

Im definitely losing my waistline. It seems im gaining only in my waist, which is good considering I havent been eating great lately. I could hardly put on this one pair of pants yesterday and it was definitely a mistake even wearing them. But this is what happens in the first trimester (from what ive read) your waistline disappears and starts making room to get big (yay...).

Anyways, for now im just glad to be feeling well enough to start working out on a regular basis.

Till next time...

No comments: