Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Happy Holiday

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their families and loved ones.

It was a different Thanksgiving for us, with just our two little ones. I think next year we definitely plan on traveling.

Despite making a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey, it still seemed like a ton of food for 2 adults and 2 toddlers.

But it sure was good!
This year was a first for us, we got a real tree! I always had real trees growing up, but me and the hubs have always done fake trees.
 We still have some more decorating to do as we realized that almost all our ornaments are still at our old house, I can't wait to post the finished product, this was really fun for us :)

So if you look to the right -----> you will notice that there is officially an Isaboo Designs button that you can grab for your own blog :)

Make sure you pop on over to the shop and see what's new




Enjoy!

No comments: