Friday, October 24, 2008

4 Months

I havent posted in a while because I have been getting some new photos. Leonard is officially four months old. Its amazing how fast the time has gone by and how big he is. Its hard to believe this big guy was once in my tummy!

We got the ok from his doctor to try rice cereal and he has tried it a couple times. He is doing pretty good with it and getting better at getting it in his tummy! He has also been having a little apple juice everyday to help with digestion and boy does he love apple juice!

Leonard is getting so strong! He does very well at tummy time pushing himself up and he can stand very well, holding onto just our fingers. He is really such a happy guy. He is just so smiley and giggly!

Here are some photos from the past week.

Officially 4 months old!


Cozy new sweater and hat!


Tummy Time! I love my musical catapillar!


Trying on snow hats at Baby Gap...


Trying rice cereal for the first time :)


Sleeping so peacefully...

2 comments:

Joanne said...

HAPPY 4 month birthday!!!

Shayla said...

He is so adorable!! I can't believe it has been four months.. I guess I can't believe my ds will be 1 next week! They grow up so fast!