Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby word albums

I was gonna post this on my scrapping blog, but I figured my other mommy friends would like these.
An old friend of mine is finally pregnant with twins after trying for a very long time. I wanted to do something a little different for a shower gift so I decided to make an album. I found these great word albums online and used my favorite baby collection paper for a girl themed and boy themed album.
I confused the date of the shower and ordered the supplies a little late. I was bummed and figured I could just mail the albums to her. Well, I get home on Friday and behold, my stuff has come in! I wasn't able to start working on them until about 9:30pm and around 1:30am, I only had one completed. So I had to wake up early the morning of the shower and do the other one, which fortunately only took me 3 hours. They turned out wonderful and I really think that she liked them.


So here they are!


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, those are gorgeous! I need one in the worst way. You did a wonderful job, she will be thrilled.

Joanne said...

link please for where you got these.. ADORABLE!!!!