Monday, October 6, 2008

Body after baby

I think its pretty safe to say that the majority of women have a hard time getting their body back after having a baby. I gained quite a bit of weight with Leonard and am still getting used to my new body. I started Weight Watchers a week ago and after my first week I am happy to report that I lost 7 lbs! I know it wont be that much every week, but it was so encouraging that all the work I put into making the right food choices paid off.

I know I wont be quite the same, but at least I can get back to a normal weight and be healthy. Jeremiah was very proud that I stuck with it and continue to do so. He bought me some Victoria's Secret Pink sweatpants (my FAVORITE!) and a cute matching shirt (so lucky to have a hubby with great taste in clothes).

Anyways, im feeling good about losing weight and getting back my body after baby :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

CONGRATS Erin on the weight loss!!! awesome job!

Kimberly said...

I'm so proud of you!!! I've not weighed yet this week. I'll let you know when I do lol