Monday, October 6, 2008

Body after baby

I think its pretty safe to say that the majority of women have a hard time getting their body back after having a baby. I gained quite a bit of weight with Leonard and am still getting used to my new body. I started Weight Watchers a week ago and after my first week I am happy to report that I lost 7 lbs! I know it wont be that much every week, but it was so encouraging that all the work I put into making the right food choices paid off.

I know I wont be quite the same, but at least I can get back to a normal weight and be healthy. Jeremiah was very proud that I stuck with it and continue to do so. He bought me some Victoria's Secret Pink sweatpants (my FAVORITE!) and a cute matching shirt (so lucky to have a hubby with great taste in clothes).

Anyways, im feeling good about losing weight and getting back my body after baby :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

CONGRATS Erin on the weight loss!!! awesome job!

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

I'm so proud of you!!! I've not weighed yet this week. I'll let you know when I do lol