Tuesday, November 25, 2008

5 Months Old




It is amazing that Leonard is already 5 months old. I cannot believe that so much time has passed and how big he has gotten! He was such a big boy when he was born and sometimes I cant remember him being so little!

He loves to eat baby food. Especially bananas, sweet potatoes and carrots. He is such a happy boy and loves to discover new things! He seems so much more aware of the world around him everyday, whether its looking at the big sky or taking in every detail of his favorite toy.

He is such a blessing and I cannot imagine my life without him :)

2 comments:

Joanne said...

awwwwwww he is so adorable!!!! wow 5 months old!!!

dancing grandpa said...

I'm so glad you have this site so I can watch my grandkids grow even if I can't be there to hug and kiss them.It makes me sad how much I'm missing in there lives,I need to make the world smaller HaHa.
Give them hugs and kisses for me.Love you all dad.