Thursday, November 6, 2008

My poor little bean...

I have some sad news, Leonard has his first ear infection. Leonard has been teething which triggered a runny nose, which gave him a cough, which caused stuff to drain in his ears and voila...ear infection.

None of us have been getting much sleep for the past 3 days but last night was the worst. We had been able to console him my using the Hylands Teething tablets (which ROCK btw) but last night when he started to run a fever we knew something was up.

So he is on antibiotics and is resting at Grandma's while mommy is at work. My mom says he is doing better and is getting some much needed sleep.

Its so sad because he is such a good baby and hardly ever cries so it's been challenging having him cry CONSTANTLY!

So everyone please be praying for healing in his ears as this is something he gets from Jeremiah's side of the family. Chronic ear infections run in his family and while it lessens with every generation, we really dont want this to become an issue for him.

Please be praying!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Awwww sorry it's been so long since I've posted on your blog. I'm hoping he's all better by now. ((Hugs))