Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jazzing with mommy...

Leonard is teething and this afternoon he was pretty crabby. We were decorating the tree and he slept through most of it but got up in a crabby mood.

I sat with him on the couch and got out the laptop to catch up on the message board i post on. He sat next to me, snuggled next to me entranced by the glowing screen and pictures everywhere. It seemed to take his mind off of his teeth and soon he was sleeping. He slept on the couch, all snugly in the blanket that Bopchi made...then he woke up and had to cutest sleepy look on his face...so I had to take a pic...



He is such a sweetie...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

he is so cute, and getting sooo big! Sorry to hear he is teething.. no fun.. I think Caleb is kinda starting.. he has been cranky for a couple of days and really clinging, and drrooooooling LOL