Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tis' the Season...Yes I'm Serious

I know it's 90 degrees where I live, but Fall is coming and it's time to start thinking about the awesome holidays that are coming up and what to deck your lovely halls with!

Why not some lovely bunting ;)


I am really excited to introduce my seasonal fabric choices in my Etsy store! I have several choices in the following themes: Halloween, Fall, and Christmas. I have lots of great designer fabric choices including Moda, Kate Spain, Robert Kaufman and Doodlebug Designs :)

Christmas

Fall
Halloween
 I really had fun choosing these and decided to do this for the holidays to make choosing fabrics a bit easier. You can choose just one fabric or up to 3 for each strand of bunting. Of course if you have something else in mind, I can do that too!


I also have custom sports team bunting available. SUPER fun for parties or just to show your team spirit. You can choose up to 3 colors/prints for these as well. I did this adorable one for my local Jacksonville Jaguars.
Anywho, to make things more fun :) My early bird holiday decor shoppers (and the sports obsessed) can take advantage of a special price on my large size seasonal custom bunting! Until November 1st all Sports Team and Seasonal bunting will be $15! These will have 10 pennants on them and are about 90 inches long. You can place your order HERE.


I look forward to making lots of fun and cheery bunting this holiday season!

No comments: