Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Busy Bees!

It has been a few days since I have blogged and oh how I have missed it! Between school, mommy stuff and trying to be crafty, its been chaotic!

I have been trying some crafty projects with my little ones. We made some leaves that Im going to make a tiny banner with for their room. Bela just tried to eat the leaves...but I think she made a few marks on a couple of them. Oh and yes I let my kids run around in their diapers most of the day, well except for the past few days...it's been COLD!!!



Speaking of diapers...potty training hasn't been going very well with Lenny. I just don't think he is quite ready yet...but Bela sure is!
She totally cracks me up!

It is getting chilly here in Florida finally and I am in love with little baby girl sweaters!!! Big sister Alexa has one almost just like this...I am sensing a photo op...haha!


In exciting toddler news, Lenny got a big boy bed! Can't beat $40 on Craigslist. I have no idea why those stickers are where they are...but those will be gone soon. He still ended up in bed with mommy around midnight, but he did lay down and go to sleep with no problems. Naptime is up next...I'm a little scared I have to say...His new bed has inspired me to figure out what exactly I want to do with the decor in their room. I still don't know...i'm thinking some high shelves and maybe a pennant banner?


Anywho, hope everyone is having a good Monday!

3 comments:

jaime said...

My mom-n-law has that same bed at her house (across the street, lol). I like the leaf banner idea, we might have do something like that. I ws thinking about getting some bobbles and things together to make some x-mas tree ornaments. I usually do a pretty decor tree (blue and silver usually) but I think this year we might use only homemade ornaments. Oh yeah, have u tried to make babylegs yet? I want to make some for emmy, its getting cold here and its a shame to cover the cuteness. :-)

Joanne said...

yeah for a toddler bed! I am too chicken to get one just yet! LOL
Bella is adorable trying out the potty. Make sure you post pictures of the craft when you are done!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love, love, love the look of sweaters on kids!!