Monday, November 15, 2010

Slacker

I've been a bit of a slacker with my blog. But no worries, the Group Research Paper of Doom will be over this weekend thus freeing more time for fun stuff like crafting and playing with my babies :)

Somehow I managed to finish a bow and tutu that someone ordered from me. Just a simple tie on tutu, but geez thats alot of tulle strips. They always turn out so cute and I am loving the red and green color combo. The bow turned out cute too, even though it looks a bit weird in this photo. I am seriously THE WORST at taking photos for my blog...someone really needs to teach me how to take better pics...



We managed to have some fun this weekend and took the kids to the fair on Saturday morning. I really hate the fair but the kids had fun looking at the animals. Leonard wouldn't go on any of the rides, but Alexa had fun :)
One seriously huge pig...
Me and my little peanut
Hey look! Its a ewe!
There were some ridiculously ginormous rabbits at the fair!
Alexa did the rock climbing wall and almost made it to the top before she totally freaked out, haha!

It was really nice to take a break from the books and have some normal family fun. Hopefully I can get a start on Christmas gifts for the fam this week since I will be making most of them...Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute bow & tutu!!

Make sure to post what you're making to give the rest of us ideas!!

And I do not like the fair!! When I was younger, I had a stomach bug (but didn't realize it) and got to the fair and barfed! Yuck! So, I've never liked the fair since. :-/