Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wreath Project!

I am the least decisive person on the planet so of course it took me a couple weeks to figure out which totally gorgeous wreath project I wanted to give a try first (since I haven't made one before). I love rosettes and they are on everything it seems! So my wreath is FULL of them. I got the tutorial at The Pretty Poppy. Check it out and make your own! It is REALLY time consuming and she doesn't mention that you will go through A TON of glue sticks if you have a mini glue gun like me. I really should invest in a bigger, grown-up one...

So here it is, I am a little disappointed because it was SOOOO hard to find a CIRCULAR vine wreath, mine is really more of an oval...I'm wondering if I put a Christmas bow on it if it will look normal...I don't know but anyways it turned out really cute! I totally crafted today instead of cleaning and ya know what? The house doesn't really look that bad! Ok, I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed, but that's it!


4 comments:

Joanne said...

I LOVE all the white flowers! Beautiful!!!
Good to have a craft day! :)

Rebecca said...

Awesome! This one is on my list to do soon! It looks great!

Unknown said...

So, so pretty! Awesome!

Joanne said...

Made one today! Blogging about it, linking to you as well!