Thursday, January 20, 2011

15 Minute De-Clutter Challenge and Crafty Fun

So I am keeping up with my new Flylady routine and so far I am really loving it.  We've been working in Zone 3, which is the bathroom and one extra room.  My extra room is the kid's room with is kinda hard because I can't work on it when they are sleeping. 

I did a big toy purge before the holidays so that eliminated a big project.  My de-clutter challenge yesterday was their dresser.  Which was a bit of a nightmare.  I have no idea how I have been able to find their clothes!


 Here are the before photos. 

 And the after photos!

I recommend doing this when you are doing laundry and have put most of it away.  Also, make sure you rotate your child's clothing.  Sometime I end up putting the same outfits on them constantly and never get to the stuff on the bottom.  This wears out their clothes quicker.  Like for instance I found the cute black sweater on top at the bottom, Bela hasn't worn it but once.  I definitely need to do this more often.

Now for some crafty fun.  I made one more Long Sleeve Peasant Dress from Prudent Baby.  I made this one a bit bigger.  This dress turns out so cute every time and there is a top version that I want to try too.  Peasant tops never go out of style, right?

Have a happy Thursday, cause it's almost Friday!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

LOVE the idea about rotating the clothes. I try and do that.... sometimes I put off doing laundry for Caleb as long as possible, just so I will have to put him in different outfits! LOL
Love the dress!

Erin @ Isaboo Designs said...

Haha. I try to do the same thing and then end up with TONS of laundry, so yeah rotating is a bit easier.