Friday, February 25, 2011

Sneak Peek :)

I recently bought a ton of fabric and have been working on a few dresses to put in my Etsy shop.  

 I love getting new fabric :)
 This one will be going in the shop.  Kinda sad, I need to make another for Isabela to wear.

 I am IN LOVE with this fabric.  I need to get LOTS more.  This dress will most likely be available in a smaller size too.  The fabric is by Tanya Whelan, a new fave of mine :)

This was an experiment, it didn't turn out bad, but the pattern needs some tweaking.  Not the best fabric (I hit the $2/yard rack at Wal-mart for my experiments...look for something similar to this in the store in the future.

It might take me a day or two to get everything up and running, so just keep an eye out for the Etsy box on the right hand side of the screen here on my blog.  I will only be offering a couple dresses at a time and hopefully be getting some new fabric choices, I am even working on trying to do some matching bloomers for all the dresses :)  So make sure to mark my store as one of your favorites and like our page on Facebook as well.  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All super cute! Can't wait to see what else you make with these cute fabrics!