Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY Memory Game - Tutorial

All of the work I've been doing putting educational things for my son and daughter to do gave me a little idea.

I had the idea to make my own little memory game for Leonard (since according to the boxes at the store, he is old enough). This actually turned out to be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to having Leonard try it out.

This is super easy and probably requires no explanation, but here goes. BTW - this is for a set of 8 pairs, so 16 cards :) I made two sets.
 Materials:
Cardstock - you will need a patterned sheet for the back and a solid (preferably white) for the front
Stickers - not teeny tiny ones, look for a pack with good graphics
Glue gun (or adhesive product of choice)
Corner rounder - optional, but it will make your cards last longer
Paper cutter




If you are using a corner rounder, go ahead and round them corners :)
 
 Put your cards together and voila!
  
 Now where to store my little cards????
 Just make your own cutesy little boxes using this EXCELLENT tute!

 Let's play!

No comments: