Friday, August 19, 2011

In Progress - Scrappy Denim Applique Quilt - Part III


Now I know you all were just completely convinced that my quilt project was a no-go!

I had to spend some time figuring out if I wanted to actually applique every square...

Then I started getting too complicated with WHAT to applique...

I decided to go with just doing whatever popped into my head as I went along.
I am actually getting close to done...kind of.




It's really kind of turning out cute!

The rows will be done very soon and then I just sew all the rows together and add the inside stuff, the backing, binding, quilting...

Ok, so this is taking longer than I thought...but I am still at it, and that's the important part! It's really stretching me attempting such a time consuming project, but I am really excited how how things will turn out!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

It's going to look fab!